Birth Control means prevention of pregnancy for men and women by using a way or method. It may be involved with one or more actions, using some devices, sexual practices or some medications. There are three major routes of Birth Control like contraception, contragestion and chemical or surgical induction of termination of the pregnancy.
- Contraception: It is regarded as prevention of fertilization by the sperm cells.
- Contragestion: It is regarded as prevention of implantation of the fertilized eggs. It is also known as emergency contraception.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy : In this methord an unwanted pregnency up to 9 weeks is treminated with the help of medicine like, Mifepristone and Misoprostole
- Surgical Induction: Abortion of the developing fetus or embryo.
There are two methods of birth control-modern method and traditional method, which are discussed below:
- Male Condom: It is a mechanical barrier which prevents pregnancy by stopping the movement of sperm into the vagina. It is also very effective for the protection against sexually transmitted disease.
- Female Condom: It is a polyurethane condom which has a flexible ring on both the side of the condom.
- Spermicide: This is a type of cream which is used inside the vagina before intercourse. It acts as a chemical barrier and destroys the male sperms.
- Contraceptive Sponge: it is female contraceptive and acts a chemical barrier which stops the movement of sperm to the egg.
- Diaphragm: It is a rubber -dome shaped female contraceptive device, which is very effective if it is used in combination with spermicides.
- Cervical Cap: Cervical cap is a thimble-shaped latex rubber barrier, used by women and it prevents the entry of sperm through the external opening of the uterus.
- The Pill: It is the combination of two hormones, estrogen and progesterone. They work by stopping the production of egg. When it is used correctly, it gives 99% positive result in birth control.
- Contraceptive Patch: This patch is applied on the skin. It causes the release of estrogen and progesterone hormones. This option gives very effective results if it is used in combination with spermicides. The patch is worn on the lower abdomen or on the buttocks for three consecutive weeks.
- Contraceptive Vaginal Ring: This female contraceptive ring is made of a flexible plastic. It is worn inside the vagina for 3week and then it is removed for 1 week during the menstrual period.
- Contraceptive Injection (The shot): Depot Medroxyprogesterone acetate is a progestin, which is long-term reversible contraceptive medicine. It is used as an injection after every 3 months.
- Implants: Implanon is a progestin cored rod, which is inserted under the skin of the upper arm in women. It works by stimulating on moving the progesterone slowly. It works for 3 years.
- Celibacy or Sexual Abstinence: it is regarded for preventing pregnancy by avoiding penis-in-vagina intercourse.
- Coitus Interrupts (withdrawal): when the man reaches an orgasm, he pulls his penis out of the vagina and ejaculates outside of the vagina. This way no sperm enters into the vagina. According to the research, this method is 90% beneficial if it is used correctly.
Emergency contraceptives are the contraceptive measures that are taken to prevent pregnancy after an unprotected intercourse. Some of these are:
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill: This type of pills work by preventing the ovulation. These pills are different from the abortion methods which work after implantation of the egg in the womb. These pills are for occasional use when primary measures cannot be used.
- Intrauterine Device or IUD: This small T-shaped device is placed inside the uterine by a gynecologist. These contraceptive measures are very popular in China. It is placed till pregnancy is not desired. Depending on the quality, it can last from 4-8 years.
- Tubal ligation: It is a contraceptive measure where the women's fallopian tube is sealed by ligation which prevents pregnancy.
- Vasectomy: The vasectomy is a surgical procedure which is done to remove a men's right and left vas deferens (through which men's sperm ejaculates and enters into the vagina). Thus, it prevents pregnancy.
Dianette or Cyproterone is a synthetic medicine which comes under the class of steroidal anti-androgen, progestine and anti-gonadotropin. Antiandrogens are effective in blocking the action of hormone called testosterone. This results in reduced production of hormone testosterone in testicles. This is done by blocking the interactions of androgen with their respective receptors. It also suppresses the biosynthesis of androgen. This medication is used for the management of advanced prostate cancer. Discuss with your doctor before starting any dose of this medication. Always keep it in mind that this medication should not be given to anyone else to use who has the same symptoms, because it can be harmful to use this medication without consulting the physician.
The medicine works as a contraceptive by preventing the ripening and release of eggs from the ovaries, as well as increasing the thickness of the cervical mucus, which makes it more difficult for sperm to cross from the vagina into the womb. It also changes the lining of the womb so that it is less suitable for any fertilised eggs to successfully implant in.$0.60
Loette is an oral contraceptive, commonly known as a "birth control pill" or "the Pill". Loette tablets contain two hormones namely levonorgestrel and ethinyloestradiol, which avert you from becoming Pregnant if taken correctly and according to the guidelines suggested below. Levonorgestrel and Ethinyloestradiol are similar to the hormones that your body normally produces. Loette prevents pregnancy in several ways:
• Loette inhibits the egg release by stopping it maturing and hence averting unwanted pregnancy.
• Loette changes the cervical mucus consistency making it difficult for the sperm to reach the egg hence averting unwanted pregnancy
• Loette changes the inside layer of the uterus making it less suitable for implantation.
Ovral G is a low dose combined oral contraceptive pill and is used as an effective means of birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Ovral G contraceptive pills contain a combination of two hormones at low doses in a single pill. Each pack of Ovral G contains one month’s supply of pills of which there are 21 hormone-containing pills and 7 placebo (non-hormonal) pills, to allow each monthly cycle to end with a withdrawal bleed. When using Ovral G 28 for contraception, you will probably find that your periods become more regular. You may also experience lighter, less painful menstruation and an improvement in pre-menstrual symptoms, like bloating, swelling or weight gain related to fluid retention, also improvement in acne and reductions in greasiness of the skin and hair. Ovral G may also be used to treat irregular periods, primary dysmenorrhoea, which is very painful periods without a known cause, often accompanied by menorrhagia, or very heavy bleeding, in women who also require contraception.$30.00
Premarin contains the mixture of conjugated estrogens which are obtained from the natural sources. Estrogen is one of the most important female hormones which is synthesised in the ovaries. Premarin is the synthetic version of estrogen that is used to manage the menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness, hot flashes, burning sensation or irritation. These symptoms are occurred due to the lack of estrogen before and after the menopause. Since Premarin exhibits the properties similar to Estrogen, so it is the best option to treat the post-menopausal symptoms. In addition, it is also used to treat osteoporosis in women which mostly occurs at post-menopausal period. Premarin also works excellent as a hormonal replacement therapy to manage ovarian failure in females.$0.95
What is KORLYM
KORLYM is a drug called mifepristone that is used in combination with a second drug called misoprostol to cause a medical abortion termination in women up to 63 days or 9 weeks of pregnancy. Using these 2 drugs in the manner prescribed will end a pregnancy in up to 92-95% of women.
Dostinex or abergoline is a derivative of ergot, which is a powerful receptor agonist of dopamin on D2 receptors. Clinical study says that cabergolin put an inhibitory effect on the cells of pituitary lactotroph cells. Lactoproph are also known as prolactine. Dostinex is used as the first line treatment of prolactinomas because it exhibits the high potency for the sites of D2 receptors. This medication is the best option to manage the tumour of pituitary gland because it has the less serious side effects and prescribed in low dosage compare to the other medications. So this medication is always useful to manage the diseases linked with increased level of prolactin hormone. It may be due to any pituitary gland tumour or any other undiagnosed causes. Since Dostinex is a dopamine receptor agonist, so it acts by blocking the release of prolactine from the pituitary gland.$10.25
Dostinex 0.25mg is a best option to manage the increased level of prolactin hormone in the body. Increased level of prolactin can lead to many problems for you like missed period, problem in becoming pregnant and unwanted breast milk. In addition, increased concentration of prolactin can also cause the development of some symptoms like lack of desire for sexual activity and enlarged breast. The active ingredient of Dostinex 0.25mg is Cabergoline which is a derivative ergot. This medication is very effective because it blocks the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland. It is taken by oral intake and available at the strength of 0.25mg and 0.5mg. This drug is absorbed very easily in humane body and works very fast giving a positive result within a very short period of time. You can buy this medication from your nearest local pharmacy or from a reliable online pharmacy store www.meds247online.com$18.38
Mircette is a birth control pill which is used to prevent the unwanted pregnancy. This medication is a combination of the female hormone ethinyl estradiol and desogestrel that are very effective for the prevention of ovulation by inhibiting the release of egg from the ovary. It also leads to the changes in the lining of the uterus and mucus of the cervix that makes it harder. This makes the sperms unable to reach the uterus and fertilized eggs to adhere with uterus. The pills of Mircette oral contraceptive should be taken once in a day. The pills of Mircette should be taken always at the same time daily, because the missing dose increases the risk of pregnancy. So, this medication is the best option to prevent pregnancy. You can buy this medication from our online pharmacy store www.meds247online.com$0.50
Ovral L is a combination of norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol which is used as a method of oral contraception. Ethinyl estradiol and norgestrel are the female hormones that are very beneficial for the prevention of accidental pregnancy or unplanned pregnancy. Females should take the pills of this oral contraceptive after an unprotected vaginal intercourse. They work by changing the cervical mucus and uterine lining. Thus, it hardens the lining of the uterus making the sperm unable to cross the uterine lining and prevent the entry of sperms into the uterus. So Ovral L is one of the widely used contraceptive methods for the prevention of ovulation. This drug is available under many brand names. It is also prescribed to manage the menstrual cycle and to manage the menopausal symptoms. Always follow your doctor’s instructions while using this medication.$18.99
Plan-B or Levonorgestrel is a popular oral contraceptive which comes under the class of progestines. This drug is prescribed to prevent the unplanned pregnancy after unprotected physical intercourse. This contraceptive pill should not be used regularly. Plan-B is used as an emergency contraceptive pill or back-up in case if your regular birth control does not work or you dint use those correctly. The main function of this medication is to prevent the release of the eggs from the ovary inhibiting the maturation of the eggs. It hardens the uterine lining so that the sperm cannot pass the membrane of the uterus and unable them to access the eggs. This medication comes in the form of tablets.$7.00
Buy Oral contraceptive pill Yasmin Online
The active compound of Yasmin works in different way to prevent pregnancy. Drospirenone stops ovulation making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus. Ovulation is a process of release of an egg from an ovary, while Ethinyl Estradiol cases change in the uterine lining and cervical making it harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus which is necessary for a pregnancy.$0.50
Cytotec is a man-made (synthetic) prostaglandin that is used to lessen the jeopardy of abdomen ulcer in patients treated with nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs NSAIDs, for example, aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. Cytotec Tablets are used for pain and assorted inflammatory conditions, for example, arthritis. Primarily Cytotec tablets is used in patients at high risk for stomach ulcers when treated with NSAIDs, for example, the elderly, patients with attendant devastating diseases, and patients with a history of ulcers.
Prostaglandins are chemicals that are made within many organs of the body including the abdomen. In the abdomen, prostaglandins are believed to protect the inside layer of the abdomen from the ulcer-producing effects of NSAIDs.
Scientists now believe that NSAIDs produce ulceration by preventing the creation of prostaglandins in the abdomen. Man-made prostaglandins such as Cytotec given orally replaces the prostaglandins whose production is inhibited by NSAIDs and have been shown to protect the lining of the stomach from NSAID-induced ulcers. Cytotec was approved by the FDA in December 1988.$105.00
Mifekit or Mifepristone with Misoprostol Kit (MTP Kit) Kit is used as contraceptive method. This is a perfect method to stop and avoid pregnancy. You have to use it after consulting your doctor.$105.00
NORETHINDRONE 5 mg is a medicine which provides assistance to controlling birth. This medicine is used as a therapy for premenstrual illness/Disorder such as pain or cramps during menstrual cycle, unusual bleeds during menstrual cycle and irregular menstrual cycle. This drug is also used to avert the blood loss from the uterus during the clinical or non-clinical conditions.$0.80
A woman has countless decisions to make when bearing in mind about abortion/medical termination. If you are thinking about abortion/medical termination, your health care provider/ doctor may talk with you about a few different abortion methods like medicinal abortion using Mifepristone and Misoprostol or surgical abortion. You may be offered the option to have an in-clinic abortion/ surgical abortion procedure by your doctor, or you may be offered the option to have a medication abortion using Mifepristone and Misoprostol abortion pill. Medication abortion with Mifepristone and Misoprostol abortion pill is discussed on this page.
Whether you are thinking about having a medication abortion with Mifepristone and Misoprostol pill, or you are anxious about a woman who may be having one, or you are someone who is just snooping about medication abortion, you may have many questions about Mifepristone and Misoprostol abortion pill uses, doses, how to use, Side effects and precaution. Here are some of the most common questions we hear women ask about the abortion pill. We hope you find the answers helpful. And if you are thinking of having a medication abortion, we hope they help you decide what is best for you.$105.00
What is RU486?
RU486 is a drug called mifepristone that is used in combination with a second drug called misoprostol to cause a medical abortion termination in women up to 63 days or 9 weeks of pregnancy. Using these 2 drugs in the manner prescribed will end a pregnancy in up to 92-95% of women.$105.00
Mifeprex Tablets each contain 200 mg of mifepristone, a synthetic steroid with anti progestational effects. The tablets are light yellow in color, cylindrical and biconvex, and are intended for oral administration only. The tablets include the inactive ingredients colloidal silica anhydrous, corn starch, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.$105.00
Abortion Pill Mifegyne is used as birth control pill/ kit for the purpose of Medical Ternination of Pregnancy/Abortion . It is also known as MTP Kit or Abortion Kit or Mifegyne or RU 486 or Mifepristone Kit. This kit is a combination of two medicines called Mifepristone or RU 486 and Misoprostol or Cytotec. Abortion pill is safe to take at home or this can be used in-clinic for ending up Unwanted Pregnancy. This can be used be reading the user Guidance given with the kit without going to any Doctor or Clinic. In case of any complication which is very rare you can consult doctor prior to taking the medicine or can use this in-clinic.
Abortion Kit is easy to use at home for abortion, and Meds247Online offers the lowest prices guaranteed for Abortion pill online. This is also called MTP Kit or Abortion Pills, you can buy abortion pills from our website http://www.meds247online.com/birth-control/abortion-kit-abortion-pills.html
We deliver the product for Safer use as a Abortion option for unwanted pregnancy in 5 to 12 days to USA and We also have USA to USA Delivery of Abortion Pills with-in 5 Days.$105.00